Wednesday, November 23, 2011

No Weapon Formed Against Me


This morning, I feel a bit militant (well a bit more than usual )

This morning, I want to remind the enemy(although I am sure he hasn't forgotten)that NO WEAPON formed against me will prosper.

NONE.

Isaiah 54:17"no weapon forged against you will prevail, and you will refute every tongue that accuses you. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and this is their vindication from me," declares the LORD.

My enemy robbed me, he put me in a place of shame.

I have been humiliated,rejected,hurt,downtrodden,and then spat at and discussed and laughed at from everybody from my family to my own brothers and sisters in church. I have gone from excess to extreme lack.

I have slept on busstops,and rooftops. I have slept on couches and floors.

My tears have been my food. Till I could cry no more.

I have been counted out. They laughed and said I wouldn't rise again.

But let me say this.... I'M STILL HERE!

And my endurance doesn't come from my own strength,but from the Unstoppable Force that is the Holy Spirirt in me.

And that which was meant to kill me, has only made stronger.

Last night we were busy preparing for a show this weekend, based on Ezek 37:1-10 (Can these Bones Live Again?)

The outcome was nothing short of the presence of God, which left both Dazz and I in awe.

As with the scripture, tendons and flesh and muscle and sinew now have appeared where once there was just bone,and He has breathed life into me,and I am a part of the vast army that has arisen.

Get Ready , cos we about to declare War In The Heavenlies...

I want you to know that whatever you are going through, whatever you have lost,whatever has been taken from you.... that God is NOT done with you.

Your worth remains the same as the day you were born,and God hasn't changed His mind about you.

Get yourself ready, cos He is about to do the miraculous in your life.

The only substance needed is your Faith.

So for today, don't feel sorry or sad, or wonder if you will ever get out your situation.....

START DECLARING " NO WEAPON FORMED AGAINST ME WILL PROSPER, I'M COMING OUT OF THIS, AND I'M COMING OUT STRONGER"

VICTORY IS MINE !!!

I love the song " I just can't give up now... I come too far from where I started from... "

SO TAKE NOTE: YOU CAN'T GIVE UP NOW....

VICTORY IS WITHIN YOUR REACH....

NO WEAPON FORMED AGAINST YOU WILL PROSPER !!!

Be Blessed.
Be Encouraged.

Your B.I.C.
C.R.E.E.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment