Thursday, November 24, 2011

Valley Of The Dry Bones



11 Then he said to me: “Son of man, these bones are the people of Israel. They say, ‘Our bones are dried up and our hope is gone; we are cut off.’ 12 Therefore prophesy and say to them: ‘This is what the Sovereign LORD says: My people, I am going to open your graves and bring you up from them; I will bring you back to the land of Israel. 13 Then you, my people, will know that I am the LORD, when I open your graves and bring you up from them. 14 I will put my Spirit in you and you will live, and I will settle you in your own land. Then you will know that I the LORD have spoken, and I have done it, declares the LORD.’”

Today I would like to highlight the following scripture: Ezek 37:11-14
I would actually like to encourage you to read the entire Ezek 37:1-14.
Some may have read it,but MAYBE did not realise that the dry bones being spoken of are God's own people.

Some of us, though we believe in and love God, have gone dry.
We believe our hope is cut off. Some of us smile on the outside,but are dead within.
We cover up behind material possessions, and fashion brands,wearing the latest , but it all remains a facade if within we are dry.

People, rest assured, there is a shaking coming where God is going to shake EVERYTHING and He is starting In-House (that means His church).
I want to encourage you who feel low, who feel your hope is gone, who feel you are cut off,according to the above scripture,GOD Himself is about to "OPEN YOUR GRAVES AND BRING YOU OUT OF THEM..."
v14"I will put my Spirit in you and you will live"
I want to share with you all MY testimony in 3 WORDS.... which is also YOUR tesimony in 3 Words..... I'M STILL HERE !
God is not done with you.

There is no hope for the dead,but we that are still alive have the WONDERFUL HOPE AND PROMISE of our Lord.
And remember,He who has promised is Faithful and True... and able to do that which He has promised.
Never forget that !!!
Have a Lovely day.
We love and appreciate you all,
BUT HE LOVES YOU MORE
Be blessed.
Your BI.C.
C.R.E.E.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment