Tuesday, July 6, 2010

KEEP PRESSING ON


Brothers, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus. - Philippians 3:13-14

There is ONE perfect man,ONLY one,and He sits on the right hand of God. Nobody is perfect ,for as it is written "All have sinned and fallen short of the Glory of God".
God does not call the perfect,or the able,but He chooses those who are available and teachable.

To quote Thando"I know I'm no saint,but I am sent".
We cannot change our past,but we can redirect our future,and plot a NEW course.
Stop waiting until you are perfect to do something for God,you will never be perfect. Paul speaks of "straining",and sometimes life feels just like that "strain",but we should never tire of doing good.We should never tire of going after God. We should never tire of spreading His WORD,and sharing His LIGHT.

He does not hold our past against us,so we,too should not hold our past against ourselves.My pastor once said,that we must ask ourselves"Am I against myself?"In other words,am I my own worse enemy?
Make a decision today,not to be hard on yourself,your worth has not changed in God's eyes,and never will. He loves you,dearly,so what right have you not to love yourself?He calls you the apple of His eye?Did you know this?
I don't know who I am speaking to today,but whoever you are,give yourself a break from your past,and just keep straining forward. He has a prize waiting for you.He IS the prize.

Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. – Galatians 6:9

Be blessed,and have a FANTASTIC day.

Your B.I.C.

P.S. Dazz,for me and you today Psalm 133"How Good it is when brothers dwell together in unity".I love you my brother,and am blessed to be on this journey with you.MUCH love.

No comments:

Post a Comment