Tuesday, July 6, 2010

So Close


Psalm 126:1-3

When the LORD brought back the captives to Zion,
we were like men who dreamed.
2 Our mouths were filled with laughter,
our tongues with songs of joy.
Then it was said among the nations,
"The LORD has done great things for them."

3 The LORD has done great things for us,
and we are filled with joy.

SO CLOSE....

I'm so close,so close
so close, so close....
So close I can taste it,so close I can sense it ,
so close I can just reach out and touch it,
and pull it closer,one step closer,one day closer;
and this is all over...
Death and Decay in my life-OVER
Trapped and enslaved by the system-OVER.
No longer in the desert,yeah I'm marching over..
Singing my song,cos my storm is over.
I see my father in the distance;
with a broad smile on HIS face,
and with wide open hands.
He's been watchin'and waitin' for me,
prepared a banquet for me.
And all the while I was just hoping that
He'd forgive me...
Aaaah man,I'm so close....

(Excerpt from "So Close"....lyrics by C.R.E.E.D.)

Prayer:Lord God, I thank You that You are a Faithful God. I thank You Lord,that Your word never returns void ,but that it will accomplish that for which it was sent. I thank You Lord,for my health,for my loved ones,for watching over and protecting me.I thank you for Your grace and for angels that watch over and protect me.Father,I thank you for the NEW thing You are doing .I thank you for the revival of Word and Spirit in my life. I thank you,Father, for the coming Revival,and that I was born for a time such as this. Let Your Glory be shown among the nations,pour out Your Spirit according to Your Word,and let it be known among the nations that OUR GOD REIGNS!!!
I pray this Lord, in Jesus name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment