Friday, November 4, 2011

LIFE MAY BE HARD,BUT GOD IS GOOD


Psalm 34:8

Taste and see that the LORD is good; blessed is the man who takes refuge in him.

My brothers and sisters,this morning, I have the biggest grin -not just on my face ,but from within.

I'm not just Happy-I am clothed in and filled with Joy,and to quote Kirk Franklin :

" I don't just want you to be happy,cos then you gotta have something Happening,I want you to have Joy-cos can't nobody take that from you."

We are blessed,not because of what God does in our lives ,but by WHO HE IS in our lives. Blessed indeed are we who take refuge in Him,for circumstances cannot dictate how we feel. Material possessions do not define us. Our past is just that - our past,and is not a predetermining factor on our future-if we are in Him.

We 2 Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds,
3 because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance.
4 Perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything. (James 1: 2-4)
And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.(Rom 8:28)
What beautiful assurances 
That means -NOTHING that comes against me, can break me. That means that even my hardships I go through are meant to produce fruit in me,are meant to manifest the fruit of the Holy Spirit in me
22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law.
Life may be hard at times, but God is Good -ALL THE TIME !

Look at the fruit you have,these were no doubt produced through times of trial,and they become fruit that we can share with others.

My life's experiences have become the soundtrack with which I can reach others,and through them they have allowed me reach and understand the broken ,the hurt,the lost,the downtrodden,and to say with a smile on my face "TASTE AND SEE THAT THE LORD IS GOOD".


Much Love

Your B.I.C.
C.R.E.E.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment