Thursday, July 8, 2010

CHANGE ME (MORE YOU LESS ME)



1 Samuel 10:6
The Spirit of the LORD will come upon you in power, and you will prophesy with them; and you will be changed into a different person.

CHANGE

I must change completely,
Lord let my change come quickly,
and I need Father that it be done permanently,
Cos I'm sick o' me-I need MORE YOU less me.
Cos I'll never get to Heavan,
Based on how Good I can be,
I gotta stir up Your Spirit,
that's been placed in me;
If I know I gotta do it,Lord,
What's wrong with me?
When did I become accustomed to misery
When YOU died so I can have life ABUNDANTLY.
They say the spirit is willing , but the flesh is weak,
But if I don't kill the flesh,then indeed I'm weak....
Cos the change I wanna see in the world,
It starts with me....
And it's ONLY You ,my maker that can change me.
See,I tried so many times,but wound up
back at me...
So I'm beggin You Lord,
I NEED MORE YOU & LESS ME...
I'm beggin You Lord,
I NEED MORE YOU & LESS ME.

So many of us waste our efforts trying to change others,because it really is a watse of effort and time,to try to change someone.

Only God can change that person(or any person).....

So if you find yourself in the position where you are frustrated because you are trying to change someone and they won't,it's simple...You are Not God....

Mahatma Ghandi said :"Become the change you want to see in the World".

Let's stop trying to change others,and let's focus on drawing close to God,so that He can change US,and maybe others will change based on the change that HE has made in you,as you now become HIS ambassador.

Be Blessed

HAVE A FANTABULOUS FRIDAY!!!

Your B.I.C.

No comments:

Post a Comment