Friday, June 25, 2010

YOU ARE NOT FORGOTTEN


To anyone who has ever felt the sting of rejection,to anyone who has ever lost a loved one or loved ones....Today's word of encouragement is just for you. We serve a Mighty and Awesome God.
I call him Faithful.He is full of Love and Compassion for His children,and He demonstrated His love for us,in that He loved us FIRST.
He,who sent His son to die for us,while we were still in sin.
He IS LOVE,and His love NEVER changes towards us.
He loves us unconditionally,I'll say it again....UNCONDITIONALLY.

"When I was lost and alone and needed a friend,I called and no-one came,except God.
When I needed a breath to rise,no-one could help me ,except God,so when I am asked who I love unconditionally,look for no other name except God."
He says in Isiaih 49 :15-16

15 "Can a mother forget the baby at her breast
and have no compassion on the child she has borne?
Though she may forget,
I will not forget you!
16 See, I have engraved you on the palms of my hands;
your walls are ever before me.

No matter what you are going through KNOW that you are NOT forgotten....This is HIS promise towards you....

Be blessed.....You are loved and you are precious and priceless,and there is NO-ONE like you.
You are a masterpiece created by the Greatest,and within you is Greatness.

YOU ARE NOT,AND WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.

Your B.I.C.
(Brother In Christ)

No comments:

Post a Comment