Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Where Does My Help Come From?



I lift up my eyes to the hills- Where does my help come from?
My help comes from the LORD, the Maker of heaven and earth.
He will not let your foot slip -
He who watches over you will not slumber;
Indeed, he who watches over Israel will neither slumber nor sleep.
The LORD watches over you
The LORD is your shade at your right hand;
The sun will not harm you by day, nor the moon by night.
The LORD will keep you from all harm -
He will watch over your life;
The LORD will watch over your coming and going
Both now and forevermore.
Psalm 121

I love this psalm. In this day and age when nothing seems permanent anymore,isn't it comforting to know that Our Lord is CONSTANT.
He neither slumbers nor sleeps,that means that at ANYTIME,He is available to us,and able to hear and help us.

Who do you rely on?

In whom do you place YOUR trust?
Your Tracking device in your car does not guarantee protection from harm.
Your 1.8 metre walls and Alarm System doesn't guarantee that Nobody will try to rob your home.
If your trust is NOT in the Lord, I would sincerely urge you to reconsider...
Prayer:
Lord God, thank you Father that you love me the way You do.
Thank you Father that you watch over my coming and going,and that your hand is with me.

Thank you ,Lord , that you neither slumber nor sleep, but that you are Omnipotent and Omnipresent.
Thank you Lord, that I can rely on You and KNOW that You are watching over me,and I thank You for you protection of me and my family,over our comings and goings.
I thank you Lord,and I pray that you will give me your peace that passes All human understanding,as I place my trust in You.
I pray this in the Wonderful Name of Your Son, Our Lord, Jesus Christ.

Amen.

Have a Lovely Day Now.
Wish you ALL God's Best.
Your B.I.C.
C.R.E.E.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment