Thursday, November 10, 2011

WHAT DO YOU SEE?


1KINGS 18:44 The seventh time the servant reported, “A cloud as small as a man’s hand is rising from the sea.”
Good morning brothers and sisters in Christ.
I would like to ask a question based on yesterday's blog....
What do you see? Are you seeing your Victory or do you see the battle?
Are you preparing for Rain....or still complaining about the drought and famine?
Are you STILL believing,or have you decided to settle for your current situation....saying :
"Oh well, at least I'm OK".....
"My job may not be the Best,but at least I have one"....
"My partner may not be the Best, and doesn't fully appreciate or understand me,but at least I'm not alone"...or worse,you are in an abusive relationship making excuses for your partner's abusive behaviour...saying - "At least I'm married..."
Remember - IF YOU WILL BELIEVE IT-YOU WILL SEE IT.
I love what my pastor says: He says the problem with Christians is that we Pray Too Much and Believe Too Little....
So, just for today....a challenge....to say NOTHING negative about yourself,your life,your current situation,your job,your partner....
Instead write FIVE THINGS FOR WHICH YOU ARE THANKFUL,for and TAKE FIVE MINUTES aside to THANK GOD for what He has already done,and for what He is busy doing in your life.
THEN WRITE FIVE THINGS WHICH YOU ARE BELIEVING OR TRUSTING GOD FOR AND THANK HIM FOR THOSE THINGS AS THOUGH YOU HAVE THEM ALREADY.
(The Wise will do this for more than just a day, but will do this until they see what they are believing for....)
Total Challenge = 10 MINUTES.
Ask God to open your eyes, to see beyond the natural, so that through your spiritual eyes,and that your faith may be built up,and you may see the rain that is coming.
The world is preparing for a double-dip recession,but as the children of God, we are preparing for a transfer of Wealth,we are preparing for Revival, we are preparing for the greatest Time on God's calender,for an outpouring of His Spirit...
(N.B. Elijah's servant had to go look 7 TIMES before he saw the cloud signifying the rain which was to come)
So I ASK AGAIN...... WHAT DO YOU SEE? 
Have a blessed God-filled day.
Your B.I.C.
C.R.E.E.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment