Thursday, July 1, 2010

Imagine losing your family(through divorce),then watching as the Sheriff drives away in you BMW,while his assistant drives off in your Landrover.Then going into a disciplinary at work ,and being dismissed ,because you are"burnt out".Then you lose your townhouse ,which you now cannot afford....ALL IN ONE MONTH.
I was angry,very hurt and angry,and I did something foolish,in which I know I am not alone,I withdrew from God. I became rebellious,and hardened my heart,so that i would not feel the sting of rejection,nor would show the amount of pain I was carrying.
My pastor says that rejection is simply pride in disguise.And as we know God resists the proud.
One night,this scripture came to me(Is.54:7-10),and as I read it I wept(although I thought I no longer could or would).God revealed HIS love to me that night,and He revealed to me,HIS deep compassion for me.And the fact that like a rebellious child, I had angered my father.
I returned to Him the next morning(You see I had not entered a church for nearly 16 months). It has been challenging since,and I am not yet where I want to be,but I know I am where I NEED to be.AT HIS SIDE.
Friends,NEVER run from Him.He is the ONLY ONE who remained,the Only one who loved me UNCONDITIONALLY,just as HE loves YOU -UNCONDITIONALLY.
BE ENCOURAGED THAT WHATEVER PAIN OR SUFFERING OR SETBACK OR LONELINESS you feel, YOU ARE NOT ALONE,AND NEVER WILL BE.

GO TELL SOMEONE TODAY.....THAT GOD LOVES THEM,AND THAT JESUS DIED FOR THEM,SO THAT THEY MIGHT HAVE LIFE.....
I CHALLENGE YOU,GO TELL SOMEONE....Jesus IS life,He IS PEACE.HE IS MY ALL IN ALL.
BE BLESSED
Remeber,You are blessed to be a blessing.


Isaiah 54:7-10
7 "For a brief moment I abandoned you,
but with deep compassion I will bring you back.

8 In a surge of anger
I hid my face from you for a moment,
but with everlasting kindness
I will have compassion on you,"
says the LORD your Redeemer.

9 "To me this is like the days of Noah,
when I swore that the waters of Noah would never again cover the earth.
So now I have sworn not to be angry with you,
never to rebuke you again.

10 Though the mountains be shaken
and the hills be removed,
yet my unfailing love for you will not be shaken
nor my covenant of peace be removed,"
says the LORD, who has compassion on you.

No comments:

Post a Comment