Monday, June 28, 2010

From The Heart " Lord Why Me"- Written By Lauren Groenewald



Lord why ME!!!

Pain and suffering, heartache and tears. All this in the name of “LOVE”
God’s word says that He love’s us UNCONDITIONALLY and yet we still put man before him
He is the way the truth and the life, and yet we choose to look to man for answers…

Lord why did I have to go through so much,
Lord why does it still hurt, why me Lord why me!!!!!
I have done wrong in my life and I have not lived according to your will
I have asked you for forgiveness all for you to have your will
But Lord things got worse when you came into my life
I felt like giving up because it seemed like this is not life..
I tried seeing a doctor just to help me with my stress
But I’ve forgotten the Great physician
I tried turning to friends
But forgot “The friend that sticketh closer than a brother”
Depression got a hold of me and I was thinking of death and God said to me
I HAVE BEEN HERE ALL THIS TIME AND NOT ONCE HAVE YOU ASKED FOR MY HELP!
But God stepped in and he renewed my heart and mind..
He was and still is the Potter and I am his clay 
He became my doctor, friend, father, brother
He became my everything!!!!!!!!!
When I was nothing God made me something.
I love the Lord with all my heart!!!!!!!

This is not a poem but it was written from the heart, JESUS SAVES!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment